Our clients are endlessly searching for something to curb their morning and evening cereal cravings.
We love to try new recipes here at Educogym and these might help you to not skip the most important meal of the day.
We love them here at Educogym as a treat but we also love our simple porridge and tasty eggs in the morning… it’s great to have some yummy alternatives to wake up to!
You will need:
- 2 cups of nuts- walnuts, pecans, cashews and hazelnuts are all good!
- 1 cup of seeds- pumpkin, sunflower or flaxseeds
- 1 & 1/2 cups of gluten free oats or quinoa flakes
- 2 bananas
- 3 tbsp maple/honey/agave syrup
- 2 heaped tablespoon of almond butter/nut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
How do you make them?
- Mash up the bananas, mix in the honey, almond butter and cinnamon
- Pour in the nuts,seeds and oats and combine well together
- Place on parchment paper on flat tray
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, check after every 5 minutes and give them a stir around
- They should be golden brown clusters when ready, let cool & serve with your favourite milk – recommend coconut or almond milk
- Great for storing – just make sure to use a zip lock bag or airtight lunchbox container to keep them fresh
Have a super Monday guys,
The Educogym Team